The advanced styling of the Yanmar YT2 Series tractors is only the beginning. The YT235 is built to help you be more efficient and productive. Every day. From easy-to-use controls to the advanced engineering under the hood, the innovation of the YT235 goes much deeper than stunning aesthetics.
- The YT235 is equipped with a hydrostatic transmission that gives you an unlimited choice of tractor speeds. Quickly find the ideal speed for the easiest to the most-demanding jobs. To make work simple, the YT235 provides three speed ranges controlled by a left-hand shift lever.
- Dual pedals for comfortable and precise transmission operation
- Power steering for less operator fatigue
- Power takeoff (PTO) and three-point hitch for attachments
- 34.2 horsepower
Built Together To Work Together
- Whether a simple job or a complex dig, the YT235 has you covered. As with every Yanmar tractor, the true power lies in the fuel-efficient Yanmar diesel engine. That means the YT235 can do serious work with a front-end loader, a hydraulic backhoe and three-point hitch attachments for mowing, tilling, planting, digging, plowing and much more.
- Yanmar designs and builds the major components - engine, front axle, transmission and final drive - to work together. We also smoothly integrate these features and optional attachments so you can get more work done quickly:
- Yanmar-designed front-end loader, with lift capacity of 1,300 pounds and industry-standard, skid-steer-style, quick-attach for buckets, forks and other attachments
- Hydraulic backhoe with 7.5-foot digging depth
- 60-inch, mid-mount, drive-over mower
- Dual hydraulic pumps
- Smooth hydraulic power steering
- One-touch-on/off, electro-hydraulic, independent rear PTO
- Alternator: 12-40
- Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
- Battery: 540 CCA
- Cooling system: Liquid cooled
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gross Power: 34.2 hp (26.1 kW)
- Maker: Yanmar
- Model: 3TNV88C Tier 4
- Number of cylinders: 3
- PTO Power at Zero Speed: 27 hp (20.1 kW)
- Rated RPM: 2,800 rpm
- Total displacement: 100.1 cu.in. (1.642 L)
- Type: 34.2 Engine Horsepower Diesel Tractor
- Fuel tank: 7.4 gal. (28 L)
- 2WD/4WD engagement: Selectable
- Brakes: Wet disc
- Mid PTO/RPM: 2,103 rpm
- Number of ranges: 3
- Rear differential lock: Foot pedal engagement
- Rear PTO/RPM: 540 rpm
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic (Dual Touch Pedal)
- 3-point hitch: Category 1
- 3-point lift capacity (std.): 2,205 lbf. (1,000 kgf)
- 3-point lift capacity at 24" (61 cm): 1,764 lbf. (800 kgf)
- 4-way loader control valve: Standard
- Power steering: Fully Hydraulic
- Pump capacity (implement) @ Rated: 7.1 gpm (26.8 L/min)
- Pump capacity (steering) @ Rated RPM: 4.1 gpm (15.5 L/min)
- Ground Clearance (with R4 Tires): 10.8 in. (274 mm)
- Overall height (with R4 Tires): 89.0 in. (2,261 mm)
- Overall length (with 3PH and R4 Tires): 116.9 in. (2,970 mm)
- Weight (with ROPS, R4 Tires, Full Fluid): 2,558 lb. (1,160 kg)
- Wheelbase: 65 in. (1,650 mm)
- Width (with R4 Tires): 58.3 in. (1,482 mm)
- Ag (R1) - Front: 6 in. - 14 in.
- Ag (R1) - Rear: 9.5 in. in. - 22 in.
- Industrial (R4) - Front: 25 in. - 8.5 in. - 14 in.
- Industrial (R4) - Rear: 15 in. - 19.6 in.
- Turf (R3) - Front: 25 in. x 8.5 in. - 14 in.
- Turf (R3) - Rear: 13.6 in. - 16 in.
- Forward (with R1 Tires): 0 - 11.7 mph (0 - 18.9 kmh)
- Reverse (with R1 Tires): 0 - 8.2 mph (0 - 13.2 kmh)
- Attachments: 1-year limited warranty
- Power train (Engine and transmission core components): 5 years or 2,500 hours
- Tractor (Private Individual Usage): 24 months or 2,000 hours
- Box & Scraper Blades: Think earthmover. Easily carve into sod and dirt with reversible cutting edges that move and cut in both forward and reverse. Hardened scarifier teeth with replaceable tips handle the toughest digging and box scrapers an even more versatile grading and earthmoving tool.*see dealer for options pricing
- Disc Harrows: Big farm tillage technology fit for your compact tractor. From primary tillage, gardening and food plots to firebreaks and weed control, there's no faster way to make you and your tractor more productive.
- Finish Mowers: The innovative rounded-front, tapered-side, rear-discharge deck allows you to reduce trim and mow with better maneuverability. The heat-treated, alloy steel blades always give you a beautiful, high-precision cut on any type of grass.*see dealer for options pricing
- Flexwing Rotary Cutter: An innovative design --purpose-built for smaller, more fuel-efficient tractors -- gives you acreage-eating cutting width matched to your higher horsepower compact tractor. Make short work of pasture brush control, waterway maintenance, or municipal vegetation management.*see dealer for options pricing
- Food Plot Seeder: Yanmar food plot seeders give you the tool you need to establish, maintain and replant any volume of food plots, plus the flexibility to handle a range of other seeding and planting tasks. These seeders offer three seed box options to fit the widest possible selection of seed types.*see dealer for options pricing
- Grading Scraper: Think road grader. Turn driveways, show arenas and baseball diamonds into works of art with these heavy-duty grading scrapers. Crafted to handle more materials in fewer passes.*see dealer for options pricing
- Landscape Rakes: These ruggedly durable landscape rakes can handle everything - they're highly versatile -- from the toughest cleanup jobs to the precision raking you demand for lawn care and general maintenance.*see dealer for options pricing
- Posthole Digger: With their heavy-duty, welded construction, rugged gearbox with tapered roller bearing, spring-loaded seals and forged-steel teeth, these posthole diggers won't back down from tough soil conditions.*See dealer for auger pricing.
- Precision Seeder: Yanmar precision seeders give you the flexibility to handle primary seeding, over-seeding, and special applications such as planting native grasses and establishing food plots. These seeders offer three seed box options to fit the widest possible selection of seed types.*see dealer for options pricing
- Quick Hitch: Make quick work of changing from one three-point hitch attachment to another, many times without even leaving the seat of your tractor. Compatible with most Yanmar attachments.
- Rear Blades: Possibly the most popular three-point-mounted implement ever invented. Scrape, grade and level almost any playing field. Quickly and easily adjust the angle, tilt, angle and offset to make short work of any job.*see dealer for options pricing
- Rotary Cutters: The one tool that probably puts more hours on compact tractors than any other. A rotary cutter sized for your compact tractor helps make short work of anything that's growing where you don't want it to. For pastures, woodlands and "brush hogging".*see dealer for options pricing
- Rotary Tiller: Go from waste ground to mellow-soiled garden in a couple of passes. Durable rotary tillers on your compact tractor handle whatever planting, gardening and landscaping challenges you tackle.
- Snow Blowers: Move large amounts of snow in small amounts of time with these rugged, dependable snowblowers. Purpose-built especially for subcompact and compact tractors, each features a two-stage design that provides more throwing force with less horsepower.*see dealer for options pricing
- Stump Grinder: The high-speed, toothed disk grinds deep below ground level to turn both stumps and roots into chips, that will conserve moisture around trees and flower beds, reduces weeds, and enhances the visual appeal of your property.*see dealer for options pricing
- Turf Flexwing Rotary Cutter: Three decks mounted to a heavy-duty trailer provide triple-cut capacity, so you can mow up to seven acres per hour at five mph. Make short, beautiful work of even the largest lawns with a powerfully efficient, wide cutting width mower.*see dealer for options pricing
May be shown with optional equipment